Stretch Therapy Frequently Asked Questions
Stretch Therapy* (ST) is a comprehensive system that includes stretching, fascial remodelling, strengthening, neural
re-patterning, and relaxation. The goals are grace and ease, and this is experienced as enhanced awareness and elegance in movement.
Applications of the ST approach span rehabilitation of specific physical problems, through development of more efficient alignment and movement patterns, all the way to improvement of elite athletic performance. Everyone will find themselves somewhere on this continuum!
*taken from www.stretchtherapy.net
Stretch Therapy is a valuable tool in addressing the body in relation to:
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Tight or stiff joints
- Tight or stiff muscles
- Pain and inflammation in the body
Stretch Therapy has proven to be beneficial for:
- Increased circulation
- Increased Range of Motion in the joints, muscles, fascia, and nerves
- Improved ease of movement
- Reduction of pain and inflammation in the body
- Increased overall flexibility
- Increased total body strength
- Injury prevention
- Improved postural alignment
- Deeper sense of overall relaxation in the body
- AND MORE!!!
Stretch Therapy is beneficial for EVERY BODY. Regardless of age, current flexibility, or athletic ability, everyone can benefit from incorporating Stretch Therapy into their routine. All stretches have been throroughly tested to ensure safety, regardless of the student.
Send Us a Message
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We aim to reply within 24 hours.