We are so excited to have you at the Functional Stretch Fundamentals Workshop in Austin, TX! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
Early Bird (prior to February 15, 2020) $349
Regular Rate (after February 15, 2020) $395
This course has been approved for 12 CEUs through NCBTMB
The closest airport is right in Austin.
Recommended nearby Hotels:
- Hyatt Place – 3612 Tudor Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
- Candlewood Suites – 9701 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
- Hampton Inn – 3908 W Braker Ln, Austin, TX 78759
- Courtyard by Marriott – 9409 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
Additionally, there are many AirBnB and VRBO options available in the immediate area.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes.There are several restaurant options nearby.
- Please plan to bring a notebook and writing utensil of choice for any notes that you may want to take.
- Please bring a yoga mat. If you have more than one, please bring what you have. If you happen to have a yoga bolster or blocks, or any other props, you may bring those as well. The yoga mat is the only required item you need to bring.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.