We are so excited to have you at the Functional Stretch Fundamentals Workshop in Windsor, CA! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
September 28-29, 2019
September 28: 10am – 1:00pm AND 2:30pm – 5:30pm
September 29: 9:30am – 12:30pm AND 2pm – 5pm
Workshop, lite breakfast both days, lunch both days, happy hour Saturday night, stretch mat and lacrosse ball
This course has been approved for 12 CEUs through NCBTMB
The closest airport is right in Santa Rosa. You may also opt to fly into Oakland or Sacramento.
Recommended nearby Hotel:
We have arranged a room block at the Holiday Inn – 8575 Old Redwood Highway. Rates are $189/night + tax. This is a full service hotel with a restaurant on site. You may call the hotel and reference “Apex Stretch” to receive the discounted rate.
The room block is held until August 28th. After that, regular room rates will apply.
Additionally, there are many AirBnB and VRBO options available in the immediate area.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes for lunch. As part of the workshop, we will provide lunch.
- Please plan to bring a notebook and writing utensil of choice for any notes that you may want to take. This is not required.
- We have all the equipment needed for the workshop so there is no need to bring anything additional. If you happen to have a yoga bolster, you may bring that, although not required.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.