We are so excited to have you at the Introduction to Stretch Therapy Workshop in Orlando, Florida! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
This course has been approved for 12 CEUs through NCBTMB. It is also approved through CE Broker for Florida and Georgia Therapists.
The closest airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). It is about a 20 minute drive to/from the school from the airport.
Recommended nearby Hotels:
- Best Western – 7299 Universal Blvd
- DoubleTree by Hilton – 5780 Major Blvd
- Country Inn & Suites – 7701 Universal Blvd
Additionally, there are many AirBnB and VRBO options available in the immediate area. Book as early as possible to get the best rates!
Parking at the School:
There is plenty of parking at the school if you are driving.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes.There are several restaurant options nearby. Additionally, there is a small fridge and a microwave at the school that you may use if you’d like.
- A notebook and pen is recommended.
- We have all the equipment needed for the workshop so there is no need to bring anything additional.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.