We are so excited to have you at the Introduction to Stretch Therapy Workshop in Scottsdale, AZ! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
The closest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX). It is about a 15 minute drive to/from the office from the airport.
Recommended nearby Hotels:
- Courtyard Marriott – 3311 N. Scottsdale Road
- Holiday Inn Express – 3131 N. Scottsdale Road
- Comfort Suites – 3275 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
- The Saguaro – 4000 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Additionally, there are many AirBnB and VRBO options available in the immediate area. Book as early as possible, as this is a busy time of year in Arizona with a lot of events and out of town visitors.
Parking at the Studio:
There is plenty of parking in front of the office (on Monterry St.), on the west end of the building, and covered parking behind the building. You may choose to park any place you wish.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes.There are several restaurant options nearby. Additionally, there is a small fridge and a microwave at the studio that you may use if you’d like.
- A notebook and pen will be provided, however, you may bring your own if you’d like.
- We have all the equipment needed for the workshop so there is no need to bring anything additional.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.