We are so excited to have you at the Introduction to Stretch Therapy Workshop in Bozeman, MT! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes.There are several restaurant options nearby. Additionally, there is a small fridge and a microwave at the studio that you may use if you’d like.
- A notebook and pen will be provided, however, you may bring your own if you’d like.
- We have all the equipment needed for the workshop so there is no need to bring anything additional. If you happen to have a yoga bolster, you may bring that, although not required.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.