Intermediate Functional Stretch 2 Day Workshop
This workshop aims to delve deeper into stretching by utilizing various tools to assist with certain stretches. Additionally, it will explore variations of the fundamental stretches that were covered in the previous workshop. The body is capable of more than we allow and in this workshop, we will explore a deeper understanding of those capabilities through stretching and the integration of tools.
This is a 2 day workshop. This workshop may be taken prior to the Fundamentals workshop, however, Fundamentals must be completed before the advanced workshop. When taking this workshop virtually, you will be required to purchase additional items to use during the workshop.
2022 Workshop Dates:
This workshop will not be held in 2022.
Additional dates and locations will be added at a later date.
What our Workshop Clients Say
In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Feel where restrictions are in their own bodies
- Identify the muscles being stretched through palpation and feedback
- Students will learn stretches for every part of the body
- Students will experience in their own bodies, the effects of each stretch and it’s benefits
- Utilize multiple techniques for addressing the same muscle in order to accommodate various scenarios (pinching/impingement/lack of flexibility/extreme flexibility)
- Integrate stretching into client sessions
- Incorporate the use of tools (lacrosse balls, yoga blocks, bamboo sticks) into their client sessions
- Perform deeper variations of stretches previously taught in the fundamentals workshop