What our Massage Clients Say
Commonly Asked Questions
At Apex Bodyworx, we provide you with a professional massage and stretch therapy experience. It is recommended that you come dressed comfortably and take no aspirin, pain killers, or alcohol on the day of your appointment.
For massage, you may dress down to your comfort level; however, the more clothing you have on, the less soft tissue we will be able to affect. The only area of the body that is exposed is the area the therapist is working on. Your comfort level with this is always respected.
For stretch therapy, please wear comfortable clothing and bring socks!
- The office is quiet and relaxing so your body and mind can be put at ease.
- You receive the time on the table that you have purchased. In other words, your time does not start until the therapist begins the session. However, because of the time commitments to other clients, this can only be achieved if you arrive on time for your appointment.
- A sheet and blanket are always provided for massage sessions to respect your modesty and to maintain professionalism.
- Touch can be as light or deep as you feel is necessary. It is the responsibility of the client to communicate to the therapist if they would like the pressure adjusted throughout the session.
- You may choose to have a full body session or a more focused session, depending on your needs at the time.
- Water is provided.
I understand cancellations are sometimes unavoidable and I will work with you to be as flexible as possible. However, last minute cancellations or no shows are costly and eliminate the possibility to open that time up for others. Therefore, when you fill out your initial massage therapy intake form, you agree to a 24-hour cancellation policy. This policy will be followed for same day cancellations as well as no-show appointments. You will be charged for the price of the session which you scheduled and cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment or in which you did not attend.
Gift certificates are available for purchase in 60 and 90 minute sessions and expire six (6) months after date of purchase. Gift certificates are also transferable.
All Package plans expire 12 months after purchase, unless otherwise noted with special offers.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are all accepted. Payment is due at the time service is rendered.
Tipping is not necessary.