We are so excited to have you at the Introduction to Stretch Therapy Workshop in Los Angeles, CA! This is surely a workshop that will help you understand your body and how it feels to stretch in new ways.
December 1-2, 2018
2506 A Weston Place,
Glendale, CA 91208
(The studio is on the back side of Weston Place, you will see a huge The Pilates Studio sign)
December 1: 11am – 2:00pm AND 3:30pm – 6:30pm
December 2: 9:30am – 12:30pm AND 2pm – 5pm
The closest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR). It is about a 15-20 minute drive to/from the studio and airport, dependent on traffic and time of day.
Recommended nearby Hotels:
Additionally, there are AirBnB and VRBO options available in the immediate area; book as early as possible.
Parking at the Studio:
There are 5 parking spaces directly in front of the studio, as well as plenty of unmetered and unrestricted parking on El Rito, adjacent to the studio.
- We will break each day for 90 minutes.There are several restaurant options nearby. Additionally, there is a small fridge and a microwave at the studio that you may use if you’d like.
- You may bring a notebook and pen/pencil for notes. Full workshop documents will be emailed AFTER the workshop.
- We have all the equipment needed for the workshop so there is no need to bring anything additional.
- The workshop will be done barefoot.
- It is recommended to bring layers with you as your body temperature will vary throughout the day depending on what we are working on (as well as the temperatures outside!)
We look forward to seeing you on the mat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to the workshop.